On 18/02/11 05:09, DavidJMurray (mvdbs.com) wrote:

> Even though Fedora is sort-of (but not) the 'community' version of Red Hat,
> there are major differences between the two; which are not clearly
> documented when it comes to commercial applications - installing and
> running.
>
> If you have to use U2 on a 'freedom' version of Red Hat, I suggest that you
> have a look at CentOS - centos.org and use that instead of Fedora.

What's not "freedom" about Red Hat?

I suspect the more important word is *modern* - for which CentOS will be
no better than Red Hat.

(The only thing that could be "unfree" about Red Hat is the trademarks,
which Red Hat are obliged by law to enforce if they want to keep them.
And as far as "libre" software goes, trademarks are an irrelevance.)

Cheers,
Wol