This is fascinating, although I primarily know these products from a
distance. Am I correct that Epicor was UniData. Is it now Progress instead?
Have customers moved from UniData to Progress? Was this previously Intuit
Eclipse that runs on UniVerse? What DBMS will this new company favor? Does
anyone have any more clues on this?  --dawn

Dawn M. Wolthuis

Take and give some delight today