I think he meant "their" as in Scotland's not InterSystems'.  At least that's
how I read it.  The product was TrakCare I believe.

Robert

Robert F. Porter, MCSE, CCNA, ZCE, OCP-Java
Lead Sr. Programmer / Analyst
Laboratory Information Services
Ochsner Health System

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

>>> George Land <george.l...@aptsolutions.net> 4/11/2011 1:41 PM >>>
Well it certainly passed me by until this flurry of comment on Cache, and
saying things like 'NHS Scotland is going to be running their Patient
Management System' is a little disingenuous, 'our' would be more appropriate
if you work for them.

This is a U2 list, I'm not trying to suppress comment but I think it is very
important that people state their influences when they post.

The only Rocket staff who post here are the likes of Wally and JJ when they
can help with technical matters, which is great, their contribution is very
valuable but the fact that Rocket don't use this list to try and influence
is also something I have a lot of respect for.  But if the list is to stay
credible and open then we should all at least state if we have an influence.
to post on a U2 list and omit to say that you work for a competitor is not,
IMHO, acceptable behaviour.

George Land
APT Solutions Ltd
U2 UK Distributor