On the family tree chart (http://tincat-group.com/mv/MVFamilyTreeColor.pdf) I
show pcVerse from Profile. When researching it, I recalling hearing mention
of "multiVerse" but could find no one who was aware of any users of such a
product. It does show up on pages like this

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Liberty+Integration+Software,+Inc.+Appoints+WordMark+As+Sales+Agent-a019746685

I suspect it died prior to any production deployment, but perhaps it was a
subsequent release of pcVerse. Maybe I knew this once, but no longer recall,
so if anyone knows, I'm curious. Were there any multiVerse production users?
Was Profile the name of the company that wrote multiVerse?  --dawn

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Ed Clark <u...@edclark.net> wrote:

> sorry, there's already a multiVerse. Look at the logo page in International
> Spectrum Magazine. It came from the people who brought us pcVerse. I used
> pcVerse (a sample version of it came in the box with OS/2 Warp 4) but I
> think multiVerse may have been just vapor.
>
> On Apr 27, 2011, at 4:44 PM, Mecki Foerthmann wrote:
>
> > One universe contains billions of galaxies.
> > What you are looking for is the multiverse.
> >
> > On 27/04/2011 21:31, Garry Smith wrote:
> >> It would be called Galaxy - multiple universes.

Dawn M. Wolthuis

Take and give some delight today