From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Charles
Stevenson
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 10:53 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] [UV] Marking New Index as Built

That should work.
And then you can write your own update program to back-populate the
index w/o having to do a build at all.

But if your & my connivings are true, then why doesn't RocketSQ give
that to us as a concurrent build option?   A few years ago they (as IBM)

declared that 7x24 uptime was a big goal for U2.

Warm regards,
Chuck