OK, so here is the entire message:

System.Resources.MissingManifestResourceException: MissingManifestResourceException
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet()
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet()
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet()
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString()
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.GetString()
at IBMU2.UODOTNET.UniObjects.OpenSession()
at GetScanInfoMobile.ScanForm.ScanForm_Load()
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad()
at System.Windows.Forms.Form._SetVisibleNotify()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.set_Visible()
at GetScanInfoMobile.LogForm.Button1_Click()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WnProc()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control._InternalWnProc()
at Microsoft.AGL.Forms.EVL.EnterMainLoop()
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run()
at GetScanInfoMobile.LogForm.Main()

Symeon Breen wrote:
Thanks, the full error will hopefully provide more info - the thing to
remember about .net is it it not just about the code - there are a number of
config files that need setting up correctly as well and these can cause
errors in applications if settings are missing. I think we have all been
there confused why something does not work, only to find out one line is
missing from the app.config  ;)