[ad]
Every June Eclipse issues a new release.  This year it was 62 projects at
one time.  Wow, I think we are doing well when we issue a release with a few
bug fixes.  Anyways, I have a lot of trepidation if our products with work
with this release.  I happy to say that without further reservation that all
of our XLr8 line of Eclipse based tools works with Indigo.
[/ad]

The tools from Rocket that are based on Eclipse are version 3.3 which means
they are now four years behind in Eclipse releases.  Just a point of fact
for those who keep track of these things.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com
"Innovation through XLr8Tools and middleware"