-----Original Message-----
From: Mecki Foerthmann

Colin
So I wouldn't be allowed to write a single line of code using U2 or SB+
if I were one of your customers?
Because that line of code wouldn't be part of your application and
therefore would invalidate my U2 license, right?
In that case I would never buy any application software from you.
As I see it - I either buy a license for your application and separate
ones for the database (U2) and development tools (SB+) or I won't buy
from you at all, it's that simple!
No wonder MV is struggling!

On 08/07/2011 07:06, Colin Alfke wrote:
> I believe our licences (as a VAR) with Rocket specify that when we sell
UniData and SB+ it's "part of" the application and is only licenced to run
the application it's sold with. So it sounds valid, although they may have
the option to only sell UD and SB+ support.