George,

I must say, you the man! And thanks for everyone else's help too. That
I-descriptor works beautifully and saved me a ton of time, thanks a bunch.
To get my results in order I have to do the double select, such as:

03 SELECT CLIENT BY NAME WITH NAME = "A]"
02 SELECT CLIENT WITH PAGE = 4
01 LIST CLIENT PAGE NAME

returns the following:

U058623                  1 ALEXANDER
U056354                  1 ALEXANDER
U05872                    1 ALEXANDER
U054398                  1 ALEXANDER
U054399                  1 ALEXANDER
Y056                        1 ALICE ZMUDA
Y0705                      1 ALICE ZMUDA
U054029B                1 ALLEN
U056237                  1 ALLEN
U056238                  1 ALLEN
U060355                  1 ALLEN
Y016                        1 ALLEN WHITE
1359                        1 ALLSTATE ADJUSTERS
U05609                    1 ALMA J STRAIN
U05405I                   1 ALONZI
U059501                   1 ALSOP
Y022                         1 ALTERRA CLARE BRIDGE
U054912                  1 ALTMAN
U058306                  1 ALVIN A. K

Since we're on this subject I must ask, how does this I-descriptor work? I'm
not too familiar with UniVerse, it would be nice to know how the I-descriptor
works
so I can explain it to my colleague :)

Chris