The lists are stored in &SAVEDLISTS& as a multi-attribute dynamic array

John Thompson wrote:
Yes it occurred to me some minutes ago that they ID's in the two files are
different, so you are correct.

So I'll probably end up just doing the two readnext's anyway like a previous
poster suggested.

However, thanks for all the examples.

I started out on an older PICK system that did not have multiple select
lists, I have never used the feature that much, and I'm pretty new to it,
and sometimes I wish they just stored the lists in a BASIC program as
dynamic arrays...