ALLOW.PDF is unassigned in the generated code.

Simple to fix, but annoying.

DMGC   GC.PD.R is not replacing \ALLOW.PDF\ with the result.

Anyone know where this is coming from?

Does not seem to be in DMSYSDEFN  GC.CONTROL

Not from PD.R <27,11>

Not from RD <37,3>

Epicor Software (UK) is a limited company registered in England & Wales.
Registration Number: 2338274.   Registered Office:  Osborne Clarke OWA, One
London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB
This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or
distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken
precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses. Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of the author
only and do not represent the views of Epicor Software (UK) Limited or any
other company within its group.