Has anyone had any experience using Microsoft's Team Foundation Server for
source control with UniVerse on a Linux server?  I have the command line client
functional and talking to the TFS server.  I know I'll have to write some kind
of interlude to manage those items in hashed files to get them out into the
file system where they will be visible to the TFS client and to do the reverse
upon checkout.  What I'm looking for are some ideas for organizing in the TFS
repository.  Also, we're looking for a one-button deployment solution to be
able to deploy our Windows/.NET software to the respective Windows servers
along with the UniVerse software to the UniVerse server(s), run processes to
create/delete files, index, etc. and compile and catalog BASIC programs.  I
know I'll probably have to build this "thing" to make this happen as I
seriously doubt there is anything available off the shelf capable of doing
this.  Anyone been down this path?

Thanks.
Perry Taylor
Zirmed, Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. ZirMed, Inc. has strict policies regarding the
content of e-mail communications, specifically Protected Health
Information, any communications containing such material will
be returned to the originating party with such advisement
noted. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the