1.1 instead?

Avante 9.1.7a/SB+ on Windows, tasty GUI flavored

Best Regards,
Caryl Lange
Applications Development Manager
HME
14110 Stowe Drive
Poway, California 92064
phone: (858) 646-8806
cla...@hme.com
Visit our website: www.hme.com

   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: E-mail may contain proprietary confidential
information that is legally privileged. Do not read this e-mail if you are not
the intended recipient.
This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages
attached to it may contain proprietary information, trade secrets, and/or other
confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission
is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please
immediately notify the original sender by return E-mail, and destroy the
original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any
manner. Thank you.