From: John Thompson <jthompson...@gmail.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Mon, Sep 12, 2011 1:26 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] I-type Subvalue question

No... I think you mean this?
TRANS('PRODUCT', PRD.ID.90, '12', 'V'); @1<1.1>
I also tried with 1,1 and no cigar...
On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Caryl Lange <cla...@hme.com> wrote:
> 1.1 instead?

 Avante 9.1.7a/SB+ on Windows, tasty GUI flavored

 Best Regards,
 Caryl Lange
 Applications Development Manager
 HME
 14110 Stowe Drive
 Poway, California 92064
 phone: (858) 646-8806
 cla...@hme.com
 Visit our website: www.hme.com

   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: E-mail may contain proprietary confidential
 information that is legally privileged. Do not read this e-mail if you are
 not the intended recipient.
 This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
 messages attached to it may contain proprietary information, trade secrets,
 and/or other confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are
 not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the
 distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to
 this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
 transmission in error, please immediately notify the original sender by
 return E-mail, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments
 without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.