Hi,

If you start a uv from os scheduller and want to run a SBprocess ; you go to
trouble ... because before running your process you must start a
SBenvironment....

Release 5.2 introduce the SB.REMOTE.PROCESS which give ability to start a
process from uv shell (then from os shell) without starting a "SB+ user login"
and it works very fine.
But you run 3.3..

If you want a SBprocess on phantom scheduled  each 15 minutes ... create a
"parent" process with a loop EXEC process ; SLEEP 900  and make a JobScheduling
for these "parent" process.
You start it manually one time from within SB+ session.

I hope this help.
Manu