Phantoms do not consume a UV license.
Otherwise everything Glen says is right.

What the others say about cron & windows scheduler is fine, too.

There are a couple fancy commercial scheduling products built to run under UV, too, depending on how elaborate your needs are (multiple queues, priorities, dependencies, security, etc.) "Benton" is one. There are others.

cds