From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Baker Hughes
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 8:56 AM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] ENCRYPT in Universe

Data At Rest encryption became available with UV 10.2 I believe. We implemented
it after that upgrade.

If you're asking whether you can INDEX an Encrypted DAR field, I rather doubt
it, but have not tried it.

I would ping Nic Kesic with this question; perhaps he is listening or has a
google alert set for his name.

Thank you.
-Baker