XLr8Resizer responds:

   1. I resize any account(s) without loading software onto the U2
   database.
   2. I can resize more multiple accounts from the same Eclipse IDE session.
   3. I can resize Unidata and Universe from the same Eclipse IDE session.
   4. I get updates every 3 or 4 weeks using the Eclipse Update Manager.
   5. I run on a Mac, Windows, Linux, or UNIX as clients.
   6. I run analysis with the U2 database native commands.
   7. I analyze all of the files in a account by pressing two buttons.
   8. I resize all of the files in a account by pressing one button.
   9. I show different colors on my grid as to the status of the resized
   files during processing.
   10. I cost $99.00 per year and but run like a Ferrari.

U2logic Team
www.u2logic.com
"U2 tools priced for the rest of us"