On 05/10/11 23:03, Jeff Fitzgerald wrote:
> If Eric or anyone else has specific questions about FAST we will be happy to
> answer them, either here if the moderators think that is appropriate or via
> private email.  We won't get into mudslinging or trying to tear down any
> other product or person.  Our products and our reputation speak for us
> loudly enough and that's all we need.

Just to say (I don't know if my moderator status has been revoked or
just faded away ... :-) that I know you DON'T push your software, you
tend mostly to jump in and offer help, and I consider that perfectly okay.

If someone has a problem and your software is the solution, jump in and
say so! If *other* *people* want to discuss your software, you should be
in there. Just don't (and I know you don't) post repeated ads. Even if
they're marked "ad" as per guidelines it can get wearing...

Cheers,
Wol