From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Holt, Jake
Sent: 06 October 2011 16:54
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Question about accessing external SQL database

I created a simple .net app awhile ago to handle the connection so I could
just pass a sql statement to it plus the connection details.  I ended up
just creating a voc pointer to a folder and I write the response to a file
and read it in UniVerse.  I am a little interested though in your suggestion
to use uniobjects to return it.  Were you thinking of just writing the
response to a file or is there some other (more magical) possibility I am
missing?

Jake