From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wjhonson
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 2:11 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Count-Sup

Just wanted to throw this out into the Internet world for documentation
on the ability to suppress items listed message in Universe

LIST VOC LIKE A... COUNT-SUP
will merrily list the voc items that start with A and then state xxx items
listed

It does not complain that it has no idea what "COUNT-SUP" means, perhaps this
is a Universe thing, that unknown words on the line are ignored.

LIST VOC LIKE A... COUNT.SUP
note the use of the period instead of the hyphen, performs normally in that the
xxx items listed message is suppressed

I did a Google and didn't get no Googs, so now my successors should get at
least one Goog.