Kevin,

Yeah, ps # PORT.STATUS. Note to self, don't type before thinking. I can't say for sure about Unidata but for Universe there is a port.status and a list_readu command in uv/bin that can be executed from AIX. As a final resort you can execute universe commands from AIX using the uv COMMAND.NAME syntax. Just be sure you are in an account that drops you directly to a TCL prompt.

Kevin King wrote:
My apologies on the LLOCKS; Steve's right, that's a Prelude-ism.  And while
I could write a script to start up udt, the problem here is that if all of
the udt licenses are in use, there's no way to get this kind of information
in AIX to figure out what might be going on with the system (i.e. a
deadlock).  And PORT.STATUS is definitely not the same as "ps"; while both
have their place, I'm not entirely certain how I would get the CALL.STACK
option from PORT.STATUS out of ps.  Jeff, if you have a solution for that
one, I'm all ears.

-K