Hi folks,

I sent this to the SB-Solutions list first but I think something is
messed up with my registration there.

Anyway, I have a simple need, I think.  I have a screen that has a MV
field that I want to display the first two values when I leave the
field.  The user may enter a number of values and in the process after
I'm going to a basic program where I'm doing some data manipulation.
When I'm done, I have everything in RECORD<14,1> and <14,2> with the
rest of the values cleared.  On the screen, the last two values, which
are now empty, is what's displayed.  How can I re-display the now
updated contents of RECORD<14> (and VALUE)?  I thought REFRESH = 2 would
do it but no joy.

Thanks.

BobW