Dear   U2 Users

We are running Universe 10.2.9 on Solaris 10 Sparc 64 bit

and experience performance issues.

System is taking way too many system calls .

We have SUN m5000  and SUn6180 for storage.

does any body have  any suggestions for uvconfig
and systems file on solaris 10.

Please help

thanks

Sincerely,

Hariprasad D

QUICK INTERNATIONAL COURIER
175-28
148th avenue
Jamaica, New York  11434

http://www.quickintl.com
Phone :  718 995 3616 extn 2418
Fax:    718 995 6805
Efax :  718 887 7382

Mobile Phone: (917)  751 5877

No part of this communication, including attachments, may be
reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means, without
the express written permission of Quick International Courier (or
Sterling Courier - a division of Quick). This document is intended
for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential.