Dear U2 users

We have been having this issue since we moved to  Solaris 10
and universe 10.2.9

We  are having big storage - Sun 6180 with raid 1+ 0 config.
Also  the connection between the storage is 8gb Fiber .

If the machine has a load of 23 , system slows down . users experience a big
lag switching between screens in the database .

Total no users who login during peak time is about 320 .

>Dear   U2 Users
>

>We are running Universe 10.2.9 on Solaris 10 Sparc 64 bit
>
>and experience performance issues.
>
>System is taking way too many system calls .
>
>We have SUN m5000  and SUn6180 for storage.
>
>does any body have  any suggestions for uvconfig
>and systems file on solaris 10.
>
>Please help

No part of this communication, including attachments, may be
reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means, without
the express written permission of Quick International Courier (or
Sterling Courier - a division of Quick). This document is intended
for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential.