Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:25:00 -0500
From: John Thompson <jthompson...@gmail.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Subject: [U2] Cloud Legal Question - and a request for Contact Info -
        IT      Legal Issues

The company I work for is looking at a product that stores a bunch of "our"
sales data in the "cloud"

Our internal legal person had a look at the contract that the company is
proposing and apparently it has a little clause in their that they are not
liable if the data gets stolen.
Is this standard with cloud products?

Also, I remember some folks at Spectrum talking about this, and I still
have the business cards, but, I am not in the office,
AND I foolishly forgot to store them in my contacts.

Susan J., I think you probably talked about this?
Maybe I can have my legal person fill out a contact form on your site?

(sj+ dot com)

--
John Thompson

Message: 3