From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Steve Long
Sent: 05 December 2011 20:53
To: U2-Users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] SOAP Request via an HTTPS call

Hi all -

I am trying to submit a SOAP request via a secure connection, and have been
unsuccessful so far.  We are able to create the secure connection, but it is
failing on the SOAP request at the IIS server with a fault error.

Does anyone have an example they can provide for submitting SOAP calls in
this manner?

Thanks in advance!

Steve Long

Spyderweb Technical Services, Inc.