> From: John Thompson
> I'm not going to revert to RHEL 5.7 because I'm
> afraid, and then in two years have to convert to RHEL
> 6.x because Red Hat stopped supporting it, and have to
> go through all of this nonsense again.

Few people will admit that a decade ago they dumped a commercial
OS like Sun, SCO, AIX, or Windows precisely because Linux was
Free, and separately Open Source.  "Somehow" because of those
factors, the idea was that we would never again have to suffer
the whims of the cathedral, as the bazaar would provide in bounty
all the code changes required for the common good and of all.

Yeah right.  ROFL