> From: Wjhonson
> Envision if you will, a compiler written in Pick
> BASIC, which can compile an object-oriented syntax.
> Two passes, first turning the syntax into ordinary
> Pick BASIC code, and then compiling that.

That's not a concept that needs to be envisioned as though it's
new and has never been conceived before.  Rather than going on
about this rather OT subject here, I've blogged my thoughts.

nospamNebula-RnD.com/blog/tech/mv/2011/12/solutions1.html

Tony Gravagno
Nebula Research and Development
TG@ remove.pleaseNebula-RnD.com
Nebula R&D sells mv.NET and other Pick/MultiValue products
worldwide, and provides related development services
remove.pleaseNebula-RnD.com/blog
Visit PickWiki.com! Contribute!
http://Twitter.com/TonyGravagno