We ran Unidata on Solaris.  Try checking /etc/passwd.  This is where the login
account was stored on our configuration.

Rich
----- Original Message -----
From: "John Varney" <jvar...@soft-target-tech.com>
To: "U2 Users List" <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 9:04:52 AM
Subject: Re: [U2] UniVerse over Solaris Logon Question.

I recently went to work for a company that is running UniVerse over Solaris.
This seems to be working really well.

We are running ManFact and are setting up multi-plant operations. As part of
the upgrade we are changing the live account from MANLIVE to something else.
I'm not doing the upgrade as I kinda walked into the middle of it, and the
person who is doing it seems very well versed in ManFact so no worries
there.

My question is where do we change the default login account? Come next
Monday, people should not be logging into MANLIVE. We looked at the initial
login script on Solaris but that just starts a uv session. Any ideas?