From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Charlie Noah
[cwn...@comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 7:17 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Brilliant? or not?

Hi George,

Are there any implementations now that don't support X += 1? Not that I
have a problem with X = X + 1 - works just fine and is very clear. I
usually try to code to the common denominator, within reason, of course.
Over my 34 years in the biz I've been through a lot of conversions of
one MV to another. The most dreaded part was finding and fixing things
that worked on the old system but not on the new. Universe is famous for
being very forgiving and figuring out what you really meant. Jbase not
so much. We spent a lot of time on issues like that.

Regards,
Charlie Noah