Rev G2b was released in 1986 so it is truely Dos based

once Unidata has written the .TXT or .CSV file I assume you'll start up some
command shell that would be provided by accuterm or whatever

I have used the same type of program for both of the U2's in a windows server
environment

Rich

Israel, John R. wrote:
You said this was written for Revelation.  Isn't Revelation a Windows based
version of PICK, and thus the .bat file it builds will be running Excel which
must be loaded on the server?

I have a UNIX box which will not have Excel, thus this solution does not appear
like it will work for me.

If I have missed something, let me know.

John