Honestly -- back to my prior statement -- why is Rocket just not licensing
the logic and shipping it like DataVu??

I suspect it would be used WAY more!!

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Ross Morrissey
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 3:16 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Building an Excel File [AD]

Sorry to come in a bit late here.  I have worked through a couple of
versions of NebulaXLite and must say I am very impressed, with both the
astounding results and the thoughtful improvements Tony has made to this
breakthrough tool.  If you have a requirement to "clone" an existing
spreadsheet, but with data from U2, you need to get this tool.  It will pay
for itself day one and spare you a lot of grunt work.