They used to do that at the company I now work for and everybody thought UD was rubbish. I solved this by writing the csv file to the user's c:\temp directory or a Samba share and then opening an Excel template in a program that auto-runs a macro that copies the csv file from the there into a worksheet and does all the fancy formatting. Excel opens automatically and he ends up with a proper Book1.xls file ready for printing or whatever he fancies. Of course all our users are running SBClient, have Excel installed on their PCs and the templates are in a directory every user can access. OK SB+ makes this very easy but as long as your terminal emulator can kick of Excel on the workstation a Tab-delimited text file will work just as good.