From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Phil Walker
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 3:50 PM
To: U2 Users List (u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org)
Subject: [U2] AS2 Integration

Hi all,

Just a quick question to the group to see if anyone has done any integration
between AS2 and Universe and how they have done this?

Cheers

Phil

NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR A WRITING
NOTHING IN THIS E-MAIL, IN ANY E-MAIL THREAD OF WHICH IT MAY BE A PART, OR IN
ANY ATTACHMENTS THERETO, SHALL CONSTITUTE A BINDING CONTRACT, OR ANY
CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION BY PNY, OR ANY INTENT TO ENTER INTO ANY BINDING
OBLIGATIONS, NOTWITHSTANDING ANY ENACTMENT OF THE UNIFORM ELECTRONIC
TRANSACTIONS ACT, THE FEDERAL  E-SIGN ACT, OR ANY OTHER STATE OR FEDERAL LAW OF
SIMILAR SUBSTANCE OR EFFECT.  THIS EMAIL MESSAGE, ITS CONTENTS AND ATTACHMENTS
ARE NOT INTENDED TO REPRESENT AN OFFER OR ACCEPTANCE OF AN OFFER TO ENTER INTO
A CONTRACT.  NOTHING IN THIS E-MAIL, IN ANY E-MAIL THREAD OF WHICH IT MAY BE A
PART, OR IN ANY ATTACHMENTS THERETO SHALL ALTER THIS DISCLAIMER.

This e-mail message from PNY Technologies, Inc. is for the sole use of the
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and