The company I am having to do this integration with is going to use OpenAS2
which is an opensource AS2 implementation to talk to the biztalk server using
an AS2 connector.

What I was wondering was has anyone written an API in BASIC/GCI or similar to
do this already using the AS2 api, if it has one. That way I can more closely
interact with the AS2 software to handle errors/ handshaking etc.

Maybe I should keep it simple and just use the directory integration at the OS
level.

Cheers

Phil