I know it's not U2 specific, but considering the ties between U2 and Print
Wizard, I thought someone might have hit this already.

I have a form that's done in Corel Draw X4. Previously I would convert it to a
PCL macro by printing it to file and using a hex editor... NOT a fun job. We
have Print Wizard, so I scanned in the form, made a couple changes as a mock up
and used the tif as an underlay. That worked fine for that role, but I need to

I saw that PW can use EMF or WMF. So I did an export to each of those types.
The EMF lost the text and logo but spatially looked fine. The WMF kept the logo
and text, but compessed the underlay to between 1/2 and 2/3rds the width of the
page.

Any thoughts?

Thanks In Advance,
Robert

Robert F. Porter, MCSE, CCNA, ZCE, OCP-Java
Lead Sr. Programmer / Analyst
Laboratory Information Services
Ochsner Health System

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.