From: Woodward, Bob <bob_woodw...@k2sports.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri, Mar 23, 2012 12:01 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Record lock

Come on, people!  Let's not get into another pissing contest of who
rograms the right way and who doesn't.  As stated, the original
uestion was if there is a way to tell how long a lock has been in
lace.  Nothing else was given so the assumption that the OP was ONLY
ooking at locks placed programmatically is actually straying off topic.
ithout further information, specific to why they need the length of
ime a lock is in place, speculation of percentages or how to generate a
imeline does not really seem to take anyone closer to really answering
he original question.  The only thing, so far, that I've seen that was
 semi-direct answer is that maybe UniAdmin can provide the necessary
nformation.  Even at that, we don't know if the OP needs to just be
ble to find this out or if it's needed inside a program.
Now is there a SYSTEM() value or maybe a LIST.READU option that provides
his?  THAT would be answers of value.
<climbing off soap box>