From: Horacio Pellegrino <pellegrin...@gmail.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Wed, Apr 4, 2012 11:44 am
Subject: Re: [U2] Unable to unlink the operating system file BILLS.123

If it worked and in a loop, check that the previous shell did finish. It
ight still have the file opened, therefore cannot be deleted (unlink).
Cheers!
hp
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 2:15 PM, Wjhonson <wjhon...@aol.com> wrote:

 After beating this program / phantom / script / shell /... I finally got
 it to spit out why it kept failing in the middle of the night.
 This is Universe 10.2.3 on Windows 7 Professional (if that matters)

 LINE 121 Unable to unlink the operating system file "BILLS.123"

 I'm trying to delete this file on this line, so what sort of thing causes
 this particular error ?

 Could it be that the file is being held open by something? That I don't
 have permissions to delete ?
 That the directory is read-only in Windows?

 What is my checklist to run through, to figure out which issue is my issue?

*hp*