Hey Guys,

I am selecting SAVING UNIQUE on a multivalue field.  I then MERGE.LIST
these ID's with a larger group - which should itself only return Unique
ID's.  What I am getting returned is a sizeable number of duplicates.
Looking closer it appears that these ID's are often attached to a value
marker which suggests that they were sitting with a Null Value that was
pulled in with the ID.

'GET.LIST WORKING.IMOD.6 TO 1'
'SELECT ADDRESS WITH ADDRESS.CHANGE.DATE GE ':X.CHG.DATE:' SAVING UNIQUE
RESIDENTS'
'SAVE.LIST GET.IMOD.ADDRESS'
'GET.LIST GET.IMOD.ADDRESS TO 2'
'MERGE.LIST 1 UNION 2 TO 3'
'SAVE.LIST WORKING.IMOD.7 FROM 3'

*** WORKING.IMOD.7 is full of dups!

I was thinking about trying -

SELECT ADDRESS WITH ADDRESS.CHANGE.DATE GE ':X.CHG.DATE:' SAVING UNIQUE
RESIDENTS NO.NULLS'

Any recommendations?

As Aways - Thanks!

Greg