Okay that was a bad example.....
But I think you get my general drift.
There are some common variables that are truly universal and should persist.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wjhonson <wjhon...@aol.com>
To: u2-users <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, Apr 12, 2012 4:49 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] COMMON Size MisMatch

ou don't really want to clear all common variables all the time.
ome common variables are actually universal.
Take for example that you store in common the say.... full name of the user who
s logged in, and their extension.
hat doesn't change on a logto.  Some people use things like that in a LOCKED
lause to say "John Brown has this locked, call him on extension 7204"  so the
sers don't have to call the help desk on locks, they can peer to peer it.
Sure you can reread things like that.  It's half white half black.
o I clear half the common ? Or reread half the common?