Hi Folks,

I've got several files I need to transfer between our live and test servers. Ideally, I would write a Unibasic program to take the list of filenames and feed them into the RunBridgeCopy command. However, I've been unable to determine how to do it, if it is even possible.

I found WIN.INVOKE documented in the Wintegrate host commands manual, but that doesn't appear to allow for feeding in the variables I've assigned that hold RunBridgeCopy's options (SourceFile, TargetFile, etc.).

I tried doing this with ViaDuct (One-step Copy) but that bluescreens my PC.

Any suggestions on where I can read documentation on this, or can anyone tell me that it can't be done?

Regards,
--bev
Beverly Wilson
Daedalus Books & Music