From: dennis bartlett <dqbartl...@gmail.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, Apr 19, 2012 4:45 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] Case Statement with only two cases... or for that matter...
one case

Well, I wrote a proggie to process source code and break long IF/THEN/ELSE
nto
F   ... THEN
ND ELSE
ND
and also
SEL.VERB = 'SELECT FILE WITH J=1 AND K=2 AND L=3 BY ABC BY DEF BREAK-ON XYZ
SEL.VERB = ''
EL.VERB := "SELECT FILE"
EL.VERB := " WITH J=1 AND"
EL.VERB := " K=2 AND"
EL.VERB := " L=3"
EL.VERB := " BY ABC BY DEF"
EL.VERB := " BREAK-ON XYZ"
EL.VERB := etc
It does a few other personal likes
It's just a matter of choice - having been a maintenance contractor for
ears I just like code that can easily be read within the 80 x 24 telnet
As for the mixed case thing, that has roared on forever, but it interesting
o note that many internal Universe progs are written in mixed case.
t all depends on the site, but mixed case requires dragonian standards
ules, which are too much of a bother...

n 20 April 2012 07:59, Danny Ruckel <dan...@southwesttraders.com> wrote:
> I don't agree that readability is improved when you use mixed case in your
 "Case" (or "case") statement...