Hi Bill,

You'll still need to make sure the month and day are zero padded to get YYMMDD.

Could you explain this:

/Counting SLoCs is meaningless.

Also... functional programming is out there now... multiple threads... running on multiple cores. I am starting to treat variables as though they were carbohydrates.
/
I'm not sure what you're trying to say (brain in molasses mode today).

Charlie