We are really proud that in last few weeks we have added a long sought
capability of graphing and history display. Our current version is 3.4.11
and is available from our web site via the Eclipse update manager at
www.u2logic.com/update.

Every time you calculate statistics that information is saved off into a
file on your workstation.  With the standard Eclipse preferences you can
control how many historical copies you would like to save.  This
historically data displays as a grid table as another tab in your window.

You can graph any of your history data for data bytes and number of
records.  This allows you to visually see where your file is headed.  This
wizard allows you to scale the data bytes and number of records so that
they easily appear in the same graph.

This runs on all versions of Universe from version 10.1 to current and from
version 6.0 to current on Unidata.

Free trials are available. Installation instructions at
www.u2logic.com/pdfs/XLr8Installation.pdf. The XLr8 Tools products get
updated about every 3 to 4 weeks.  The cost is $99.00 per workstation per
year that includes full support and updates.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com/tools