From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of John Jenkins
Sent: Wednesday, 16 May 2012 8:58 AM
To: Jacques G.; U2 Users List
Cc: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] [UV] Connecting to a WebService with UV using Authentication
Certificate

UniVerse has BASIC API extensions that support calling http with secure
sockets. I suspect this will do the job for you if the web service is exposed.

Regards JayJay

Sent from my iPad

On 15 May 2012, at 15:14, "Jacques G." <jacque...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> A need has come up where I work to connect to a web service using Universe
> however the Webservice needs a Authentification Certificate.  Is there any
> way to do this all with Universe or does one need to make use of Java on the
> UV server ?   (Are there any examples available that do something like this ?)
>
> Jacques G.
Message  protected by DealerGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.
http://www.pentanasolutions.com

https://login.mailguard.com.au/report/1EK8ZVaFia/3zTCvLzq9b6pJCrufw3Q3K/0.002

This email and any attachments to it are confidential.
You must not use, disclose or act on the email if you are not the intended
recipient.  Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional
Standards Legislation.