From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wols Lists
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 2:57 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] Learning about file sizing

On 05/06/12 18:33, Dave Laansma wrote:
> Can anyone point me to a good document that will give me guidelines
> for 'proper' file sizing of dynamic files in particular?

Which database? Please note that as regards their underlying
implementation UniVerse and UniData are *very* different.

At user level they're very similar but when you're doing admin stuff
like file-sizing I gather they are very different. I'm guessing you're
talking UniData? (About which I know nothing. :-)

> And when to use KEYONLY vs KEYDATA?

I thought you were talking about UniData :-) afaik these keywords will
produce an error on UniVerse.

So be careful that you're getting advice for the right product, and let
others know what product you're talking about.

Cheers,
Wol