Hi Every One,

RECORDS.PROCESSED = 0 ; COUNTER = 0 ; ITEM.CNT = 0
OLD.CLIENT   = ''
NEW.CLIENT   = ''
CLIENT.LIST  = ''
CLIENT.CNT   = 0
SEL.CMD = 'SSELECT EMPLOYEE.ACTION.REGISTER USING D.EMPLOYEE.ACTION.REG
SEL.CMD :=' WITH TYPE ="H""R" '
IF CLIENT.IDS # '' THEN
   SEL.CMD :=' AND WITH CLIENT.ID = ':CLIENT.IDS
END
IF BEGINNING.DATE # '' THEN
   SEL.CMD :=' AND WITH ENTRY.DATE >= "' :BEGINNING.DATE:'"'
END
IF ENDING.DATE # '' THEN
   SEL.CMD := ' AND WITH ENTRY.DATE <= "' :ENDING.DATE:'"'
END
This is the code used..

Thank you,
Satya