Yes, Will, I know you do -- but only when they know that it is Pick... if
they didnt know that they wouldn't have found your site! It's like knowing
you have some sort of difference from everyone else but don't know what to
ask Uncle Google, then one day someone says to you that you might have
Auspergers, and suddenly you have a label to search for... happened to a
friend who is so excited she has discovered that she is not alone..

but she first needed the label.