Robert <ice <at> keyway.net> writes:

> Ken, the remote execute feature that you added, sounds awesome.
>
> Do you capture any error message numbers or error message output and
> return it?
>
> Robert Norman
> .
> ROBERT NORMAN AND ASSOCIATES
> Address: 23441 Golden Springs Dr., #289, Diamond Bar, CA 91765 USA
> Phone  : (951) 541-1668
> Email  : ice <at> keyway.net
> Website: http://users.keyway.net/~ice/
> [Affordable UNIVERSE programming services for PICK/BASIC, DATA/BASIC,
> UniVerse Basic, UniBasic, R/BASIC, jBC]

Yes, we included error messages. Not all but the important ones. Eg. If you try
to insert a record into a file that already exists it will fail and display the
SQL error text in a dialogue box. Similar if you try to insert a mv'd
association into a record but the base file is missing.

We built this about 10 years ago and use it to import/export data from our app
to other outside apps.